Fully accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA), Briarcliff Animal Clinic has a solid reputation for leading-edge expertise in veterinary medicine. This includes a responsive team of staff and doctors who are committed to continuous training on the latest in veterinary medicine, procedures and best practices.
Like you, we are animal lovers who understand that pets are members of the family. No one understands a pet better than his or her owner.
We honor that bond.
At Briarcliff Animal Clinic, each doctor and staff member will provide you with the care and information you need to make informed medical decisions for your cherished family pet.
Some of Briarcliff Animal Clinic’s leading-edge medical practices include:
- Laparoscopic Surgery- a less invasive technique which makes abdominal procedures – spays, for example – less painful and improves the speed of recovery.
- Laser surgery- helps reduce pain and blood loss during many surgical procedures.
- Digital radiology- emits less radiation, provides greater detail, and enables quick transfer of images over the Internet to veterinary specialists.
- Dental suite- with dental x-rays, for better management of periodontal disease and mouth cancers.
- Digital ultrasound- in color, for more precise evaluations of cardiac and abdominal diseases.
- State-of-the-art orthopedic equipment- allows for more dependable joint reconstruction.