About Us and Our Approach
“I love Briarcliff Animal Clinic! My childhood friend, now Dr. Peter J. Muller, and his wonderful family have been a part of our lives for over 40 years.”
"I began working with the Briarcliff Animal Foundation in the fall of 2006. I am so proud to be associated with an organization that does so many wonderful things for animals!"
“D.J. doesn't like the vet, but Briarcliff is a lot better than our old vet! We feel that he's safer here. Thanks Briarcliff Animal Clinic!”
“Thanks for helping me take care of my precious baby, Pretty Girl.”
State-of-the-Art Medical Services
Fully accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA), Briarcliff Animal Clinic has a solid reputation for leading-edge expertise in veterinary medicine. This includes a responsive team of staff and doctors from premier veterinary schools. Our team of doctors also is committed to continuous training and updates on the latest in veterinary medicine, procedures and best practices.
Briarcliff Animal Clinic’s medical director is Dr. Peter Muller, who is a board certified in companion animal medicine and surgery by the American Board of Veterinary Practitioners (ABVP). Under Peter’s leadership, Briarcliff Animal Clinic is committed to providing the highest quality pet care available.
Some of Briarcliff Animal Clinic’s leading-edge medical practices include:
- Laparoscopy, which makes abdominal surgeries – spays, for example – less painful and improves the speed of recovery.
- Laser surgery, which helps reduce pain and blood loss during many surgical procedures.
- Digital radiology that emits less radiation provides doctors with greater detail and enables quicker transfer of images over the Internet to veterinary specialists.
- A newly constructed dental suite for better management of periodontal disease and mouth cancers.
- Digital ultrasound, in color, for more precise evaluations of cardiac and stomach diseases.
- State-of-the-art orthopedic equipment at Briarcliff allows for more dependable fracture and joint reconstruction.