At Briarcliff Animal Clinic, we make every effort to ensure your pet feels safe and comfortable while boarding with us.
- As a 24 hour facility, a veterinarian is always available to address any medical concerns that may arise while your pet is here with us, and we are able to check on your pet(s) throughout the night.
- All canine boarders are walked to our outdoor runs at least three times a day, typically at 7:00am, 3:00pm and 9:00pm.
- Fresh, clean terry cloth towels are used to pad each kennel, and we have thicker quilts and blankets for pet that need extra padding. Our boarders are checked on and cared for throughout the day to make sure they are clean, comfortable, and have fresh water and bedding.
- We give all boarding pets a Capstar flea pill. This is safe to give in conjunction with monthly preventatives and is very important measure we take to prevent flea infestation in our facility.
- We offer an optional service called Cuddle Time for your pet! During Cuddle Time, your pet will receive some extra time with one of our staff members where he/she will get cuddles, treats, or play time if you would like to bring a toy.
- We do not accept brought beds. We will accept a brought toy if your pet is getting Cuddle Time, however for safety reasons we do not allow unsupervised access to toys or bones!
- Dr. Cara McNamee is offering an acupuncture treatment while boarding for $50!
- Our boarding drop-off and pick-up hours are 7:00am-9:00pm Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm on Saturday, and 1:00pm-5:00pm on Sunday. You may drop off and pick up outside these hours, 24 hours a day, however since we have reduced staff during emergency hours there is a $12 fee per after hours drop off and pick up.
As a veterinary hospital, we do require that your boarding pet is current on wellness care and certain vaccinations:
Boarding Requirements for Dogs
Boarding Requirements for Cats
*If due, these vaccines must be given by a doctor in conjunction with a wellness exam. If your pet is current on a wellness exam
*If due, these vaccines must be given by a doctor in conjunction with a wellness exam.
If your pet is current on all boarding requirements, (s)he does not have to be a patient at Briarcliff to board. If your pet is due for vaccines or fecal testing and has not been seen by our veterinarians in the past year, (s)he will need an exam with us before before we administer vaccinations or perform lab tests. This is all to make sure that our boarders are always healthy enough for their stay!
To schedule a boarding reservation, call us at (404) 874-6393 and click here complete our online Boarding Form & Release!