If your pet is a patient at Briarcliff, you can now access their records online, request appointments, update your information and more at our new PetPage portal through AllyDVM! You can access PetPage by either downloading the app, or logging in online:
Downloading the Mobile App:
1) Download the mobile app from the Google Play or Apple Store by clicking one of the links below (you must be using your mobile phone in order to install the application).
2) After you have installed and opened the app on your mobile phone click the “sign up” button on the home page of the app. Enter your email address, choose a password and click the blue sign up button.
3) You will then be sent a confirmation email. Click the link in that email. Check your SPAM folder if you do not see the confirmation in your inbox. You can now login to our mobile app to view upcoming appointments, healthcare reminders, refill prescriptions, and more! You can also request an appointment without logging in by clicking here!
Log in Online
You can also access your upgraded pet health records without a smart phone by clicking here!
1) Once at the sign in page, use your email address on file at Briarcliff as your username and create a password.
2) You will then be sent a confirmation email. Click the link in that email. Check your SPAM folder if you do not see the confirmation in your inbox.
3) Once your email is confirmed, you can log right in to the PetPage portal with your new log in credentials!
As always, please don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions!